It’s all too common for someone to create a financial strategy or develop a tax plan and let it gather dust over the years. The problem with this method is that you may be incurring unknown risk or missing out on the latest opportunities that align with your needs and objectives.
Throughout life, our priorities and circumstances change and, as a result, our goals change, too. It’s critical for your financial, tax, and accounting strategies to match these changes, otherwise you and your family may not be on the right path to pursue your objectives. We believe it’s important to regularly review your strategies.
When should you consider having your strategies reviewed?
- If you are uncomfortable or unsure of the fees you are paying.
- If you feel that your portfolio may be too risky or not taking enough risk.
- If you don’t feel like you are on the same page as your current financial advisor or accountant.
- If you or your family has experienced a change in your financial situation, whether it’s a new job, new child, new home, or other occurrence.
- If you are close to transitioning into a new phase in life, such as retirement.
- If you feel there is an opportunity for improvement in your strategy.
- If you have any concerns or questions about your strategy.
Find out if you are on the right track with your strategies by contacting us for a consultation. We will evaluate your current strategies, answer any questions you have, and help you adjust your plan as needed.